Engineering Group Lead Monuments - Custom
3561 Shelby Ln Denton, TX 76207 US
Position Description: Protingent has a Direct Hire opportunity for an Engineering Group Lead with our client in Denton, TX.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, with a major in aerospace or eight years equivalent work in aerospace industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience working for an aircraft completions organization, preferably in a Lead Engineer position.
- Deep knowledge of analysis required for multiple disciplines: Lower and upper attached structure, monuments, ceilings, side walls, flooring, placards, OEM modifications, etc.
- Ability to lead a team of engineers to produce monument design to meet multiple schedules and budgets.
- Working knowledge of Aerospace Standards and Specifications pertaining to Aircraft Structures, Interiors, Materials, Mechanical Systems and Payload Systems.
- Ability to meet high expectations for meeting strict schedule, budget and technical solutions.
- Ability to adapt and lead tailored processes designed for prototype engineering (vs. production engineering)
- Ability to coach and motivate a team of engineers.
- Knowledge of industry design and documentation standards.
- Knowledge of mechanical assemblies and manufacturing technique design.
- Working knowledge of industry accepted CAD system.
- Working knowledge of project management and budgeting.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to lead a team to meet strict deadlines with minimal margin of error.
- Direct Hire
- Salary Range: $131,400 - $160,600
- Work Authorization: ITAR obligations are associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3) is required
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.