Engineering Group Lead - Electrical
Bothell, WA 98011 US
Position Description: Protingent has a direct hire opportunity for an Engineering Group Lead – Electrical with our client in Bothell, WA.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, with a major in aerospace or eight years equivalent work in aerospace industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience working for an aircraft completions organization, preferably in a Lead Engineer position.
- Ability to lead a team of engineers to produce monument design to meet multiple schedules and budgets.
- Working knowledge of Aerospace Standards and Specifications pertaining to Aircraft Structures, Interiors, Materials, Mechanical Systems and Payload Systems.
- Knowledge of industry design and documentation standards.
- Knowledge of mechanical assemblies and manufacturing technique design.
- Working knowledge of industry accepted CAD system.
- Deep knowledge of analysis required for multiple disciplines: Locating, provisioning, and installations for LRUs (electrical equipment), 3D wire routing adhering to aircraft system separation requirements.
- Working knowledge of project management and budgeting.
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory requirements and experience working with regulators.
- Direct Hire
- Salary Range: $92,960 - $172,640
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.