Engineer - Propulsion III
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Engineer - Propulsion III
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Propulsion Engineer in Kent, WA.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in engineering
- 7+ years of relevent design engineering experience
- Component design experience through entire product lifecycle
- Proficiency in Creo CAD program and Windchill PLM
- Knowledge in the use of FEA analysis tools (ANSYS preferred)
- Working knowledge of aerospace materials and treatments
- Configuration change control management in a flight production environment
- Detail design of heat exchangers and structure components
- Experience designing cryogenic propellant systems and components
- Designing for manufacturing and assembly
- Knowledge of aerospace welding and brazing techniques
- Strong understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Additive manufacturing of aerospace alloys
- Knowledge of machining fabrication methods.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.