Engine Tooling Engineer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Engine Tooling Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an Engine Tooling Engineer in Kent, WA.
- BSME or Aerospace Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience with design, build and commissioning of tooling and fixtures for manufacturing, assembly and testing of aerospace components,
- Experience with ProE and ANSYS
- Familiar with applicable ASME standards, such as ASME Y14.100, Y14.5, Y14.41
- Experience interfacing with suppliers during design, procurement and build cycles of tooling and related components
- Experience developing procedures for testing, checkout, commissioning and maintenance of fixtures and tooling
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.