Engine Avionics Systems Engineer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Engine Avionics Systems Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Systems Engineer in Kent, WA.
- B.S. degree or higher in an appropriate engineering field
- 5+ years of Systems Engineering experience for complex hardware and/or software systems/sub-systems within the Aerospace industry or another similar safety critical industry.
- Ability to be self-directed and balance several tasks at one time
- Knowledge and experience of systems engineering practices, integration processes, and mission/safety critical systems
- Experience in project planning and successful execution of projects to cost and schedule targets.
- Experience in risk and opportunity management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strength in teaming and collaboration in a diverse work environment, self-starter
- Experience with DOORS or other system requirement software equivalent
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience with avionics (commercial aircraft, military aircraft or space vehicle) software and hardware system development
- Experience with DO-178C development programs
- Familiarity with avionics or aircraft / rocket engine system control
- Familiarity with P6 or other scheduling software
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.