Engine Avionics HIL Lab Tech
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Engine Avionics HIL Lab Tech
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Lab Tech in Kent, WA.
- 2 year Associates degree in electrical or electronic engineering technology
- 2+ years of industry experience with electrical/electro-mechanical assemblies
- Current or expired harness assembly, crimping and soldering certifications (IPC/WHMA-A-620, IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001, or equivalent)
- PTC/CREO modelling and drafting experience.
- Current or expired certification for Rework, Modification and Repair of Electronic Assemblies (IPC-7711B/7721B, or equivalent)
- Working knowledge of digital circuits, analog circuits, computers, microprocessors, and networks
- Experience assembling and handling small mechanical and electrical parts
- Ability to interpret electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, mechanical drawings, and written assembly procedures
- Assembly experience using small power tools and hand tools such as screw drivers, crimpers, and cutters
- Proficient in the use of standard electronic lab test and troubleshooting equipment
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.