Embedded Software Engineer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer in Kent, WA.
- BS in CS or EE
- 3+ years embedded C/C++
- 3+ years of RTOS
- Experience with Python
- Familiarity with unit test frameworks (e.g. CppUTest, Google Test)
- Familiarity with static analysis tools
- Familiarity with serial bus protocols (e.g. UART, SPI, I2C)
- Familiarity with schematic interpretation and review
- Familiarity with hardware debugging equipment (e.g. oscilloscope, benchtop power supplies, signal generators)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.