Embedded Software Engineer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an Embedded Engineer in Kent, WA.
- BSEE, CS or related
- Embedded C/C++ development experience
- Familiarity with lab instrumentation communication protocols: LXI, SCPI, GPIB
- SW skills to develop and administer an in-house hardware performance database (in MySQL, MongoDB, or some other appropriate DB)
- SW scripting skills: Python, bash, MATLAB
- Experience with networked real-time Linux systems (especially hardware-in-the-loop or automated test equipment)
- Hardware and software debugging skills
- Experience with avionics hardware test environment
- Strong understanding of analog electronics is a plus
- Strong understanding of avionics hardware is a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.