Embedded SW Engineer
1705 132nd Avenue NE Bellevue, WA 98005
Position Title: Embedded SW Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- This position typically requires a BSEE, BSCE, or equivalent and 5 years development experience.Experience in the following areas is desired:
- Embedded software development on 8, 16, and 32 bit MPU’ s, with and without an RTOS.
- Serial port protocols for RS-232 and, RS-485.
- Data acquisition & control, using precision ADC’ s and DAC’ s.
- Temperature measurement using thermocouples, RTDs and CJCs.
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’ s) and Industrial Automation applications.
- Windows Apps, using Visual Studio, Visual C++, C#.
- The successful candidate must have experience in C programming for real time embedded systems.
- Other skills should include knowledge of compilers, linkers, and debuggers, and hands on experience with hardware test equipment.
- Hardware design knowledge or experience will also help.
- We are looking for a well-organized, self-motivated individual who plays well with others.
- Must be able to assimilate quickly into a small design team and make immediate contributions.
- It helps to be a “ self-starter” with good project management skills, and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and troubleshooting embedded software for high precision analog data acquisition modules and communication protocols for industrial products.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.