1561 Buckeye Drive Milpitas, CA 95035
Position Title: Embedded Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Milpitas, California.
- Design and maintain custom test equipment solutions.
- Create test plan against the product and component requirements.
- Set up Device Under Test (DUT) and automated test equipment to simulate the system behavior.
- Implement test script and perform test on the test bench or automated test equipment.
- Report the system failure and corresponding root cause analysis to facilitate firmware or hardware foxes.
- Prepare quality-controlled technical and engineering documentation.
- 5+ years of experience in challenging systems engineering of electro-medical products (Embedded software, electrical and mechanical).
- Experience in software testing, verification and validation.
- Experience with programming in C language and Python.
- Experience with developing and executing test programs.
- Experience with continuous integration and testing methodology.
- Experience with designing and maintaining Automated Test Equipment (ATE).
- Experience with data acquisition software and hardware.
- Experience with National Instrument’ s PXI systems and LabVIEW.
- Embedded or e/m engineering
- Medical device experience
- PXI and LabVIEW
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.