1205 Craftsman Way Suite 107 Everett, WA 98201
Position Title: Electronics Technician
Position Description: Protingent has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Everett, Washington.
- Minimum 5 years electrical experience & 2 year Electrical or Technical degree preferred
- Knowledge and experience troubleshooting electrical / electronic and control systems
- Experience in operating hand and power tools, soldering and fault testing equipment
- Knowledge of electrical control panel assembly fabrication
- An ability to read engineering schematics, drawings, and engineering specification
- Assemble, evaluate, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances and apparatus
- Basic knowledge of PLC and PLC programming
- Basic knowledge of computer programming language and techniques
- Basic knowledge of CAD systems
- Basic knowledge of fluids systems and transducers
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.