Electrical Test Engineer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Electrical Test Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Kent, Washington.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’ s degree in electrical, mechanical, civil, aerospace or aeronautical engineering
- Design experience in development of electrical schematics using AutoCAD
- Experience with developing, writing and updating test procedures
- Experience with facilities, pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems and electronics/control systems
- Data acquisition and control systems
- Familiarity with aerospace vehicle systems and manufacturing technologies
- Working successfully in multiple disciplines
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.