1205 Craftsman Way Suite 107 Everett, WA 98201
Position Title: Electrical Technician
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Everett, Washington.
- Familiar with circuit diagrams, schematics and technical documentation.
- Familiar with basic electrical troubleshooting equipment: multimeter, ammeter, variable voltage supplies.
- Familiar with basic AC/DC power safety.
- Ability to work effectively on an Integrated Product Team employing meaningful collaboration and communication.
- Comfortable with very close/confined spaces.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Moderate computer skills.
- Insatiable appetite for learning.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Familiar with use of higher-level troubleshooting equipment: oscilloscope, network tester, circuit tracer.
- Programming experience: Python, C++, C, Arduino environment, LabVIEW, Verilog/VHDL.
- Experience with Nautical/Aircraft wiring.
- Networking knowledge/experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.