Building 88 88/2937 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Electrical Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Mateo, California.
- Develop, design, and implement RF solutions for the product and collaborating with the system EE, EE team, and ME teams to achieve stated product goals.
- Responsible for the RF performance of the product including compliance with international regulations.
- BS, MS or PhD in EE required and/or 15+ years of relevant experience in RF hardware and system design for consumer electronic products.
- Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic products is a must.
- Working knowledge of EM and antenna theory inside portable wireless devices, including proper grounding, isolation, and defense mitigation techniques.
- Experience and understanding in RF component characteristics and behavior.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.