21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Electrical Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an Electrical Engineer in Kent, WA.
- B.S. in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Direct hands-on experience with COTS component integration
- Highly independent engineer with rapid prototyping experience
- Knowledge of signal integrity, power, grounding, and general board layout principles
- Knowledge of communication interfaces such as Ethernet (UDP and TCP/IP) and RS 232
- Demonstrated expertise designing high-reliability, safety-critical, Class 2/3 board assemblies; including familiarity with IPC 6xx and NASA-STD-8739.n (or similar) standards.
- Proficiency using Cadence OrCAD / Allegro (or similar tools) to design boards and experience working with external board manufacturing and assembly vendors
- Experience with Creo or CATIA and Windchill
- Experience with integration and performance characterization of Bluetooth and WiFi devices
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.