Electrical Engineer II, Control Systems
Merritt Island, FL 32953
Position Title: Electrical Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an Electrical Engineer in Merritt Island, FL.
- BSEE and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Expertise creating and interpreting electrical schematics and drawings
- Expertise with process control system design and integrating instruments and controls into system designs, including Hardware and HMI
- Design of industrial and aerospace ground-side control systems including redundancy features
- Skilled with engineering drawing applications preferably Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID and/or AutoCAD Electrical
- Knowledge of NEC 70, NEC 70E, NFPA 79, UL508A
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.