Electrical Engineer II, Control Systems
Merritt Island, FL 32953
Position Title: Electrical Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an Electrical Engineer in Merritt Island, FL.
- BSEE and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Expertise creating and interpreting electrical schematics and drawings
- Expertise with process control system design and integrating instruments and controls into system designs, including Hardware and HMI
- Design of industrial and aerospace ground-side control systems including redundancy features
- Skilled with engineering drawing applications preferably Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID and/or AutoCAD Electrical
- Knowledge of NEC 70, NEC 70E, NFPA 79, UL508A
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.