Electrical Engineer 3
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Electrical Engineer 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Develop, design, and implement electrical solutions for consumer electronic products including but not limited to schematic capture, part selection, PCB layout, analysis and validation of prototype systems that meet the goals of the product while managing constraints in space, time, cost, performance, power, signal integrity, timing margins, and manufacturing.
- Direct and coordinate electrical engineering services as required.
- Collaborate with design, firmware, compliance, mechanical engineering, and many other engineering and design disciplines to optimize the overall system of the product.
- BS, MS or PhD in EE required and/or relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic product is a must.
- Requires strong design skills, managing through ambiguity, and technical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Seeking a highly motivated problem solver who is easy to work with in a high pace environment
- Strong knowledge of high speed buses
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.