Electrical Engineer 2
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Electrical Engineer 2
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Develop, design, and implement electrical solutions for consumer electronic products including but not limited to schematic capture, part selection, PCB layout, analysis and validation of prototype systems that meet the goals of the product while managing constraints in space, time, cost, performance, power, signal integrity, timing margins, and manufacturing.
- Direct and coordinate electrical engineering services as required.
- Collaborate with design, firmware, compliance, mechanical engineering, and many other engineering and design disciplines to optimize the overall system of the product.
- Develop project documentation including specifications, schematic diagrams, PCB layouts, schedules and presentations to fully capture and communicate the electrical design to achieve the projects goals.
- Familiar with EE test equipment
- Strong knowledge of power management a. Power Supply design – SMPS, Linear, Load switch, key external components selection b. Key parameter of power measurements c. PI design, check, validation and trade-off
- Strong knowledge of High-speed interface (PCIe, USB3, DP, HDMI) a. SI principle and PCB/FPC implementation practice b. Hands-on test expertise c. Protocol familiarity a plus
- Strong system debug and troubleshooting experience
- Hands-on experience with EDA tools
- RF design experience a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.