Electrical Engineer 2
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Electrical Engineer 2
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Develop, support and implement Electronic Engineering tools.
- Focus on supporting Cadence Allegro, DE-HDL and CIS Capture for our end user community.
- Develop and debug new schematic tool according to our End User community requirements.
- Document the enhancements, bugs and request.
- Design and fix the schematics when tools/libraries will change.
- Develop processes and data management interface for data, BOM and Variant Management.
- Organize the piloting and testing of the new software releases.
- Make automation and scripting for the tools. Help library team to create schematics and footprints for the library.
- BS, MS or PhD in EE/CAD required and/or 10-15 years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic product is a must.
- Requires strong technical problem solving skills, managing through ambiguity, organizing and documentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience using Cadence CIS Capture and DE-HDL schematic capture tools
- Basic knowledge on Allegro layout design tools
- Basic knowledge on TCL and/or SKILL scripting is a strong plus for the role
- Excellent project management, communication and teamwork skills required.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.