Electrical Engineer 2 - Power
Building 88 88/3943 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Electrical Engineer 2 - Power
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA for a Power Delivery Design and Test Contract Engineer to join our motherboard team.
- Evaluate new power components (DC/DC regulator controllers chips, power MOSFETS, and inductors) through bench validation.
- Develop new test architectures and comprehensive test plans for power subsystems.
- Motherboard power subsystem debug and bring-up.
- Optimize converter efficiency and system power performance.
- Perform motherboard DFMEA analysis and test validation.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or similar field.
- Demonstrated experience in power delivery and DC/DC converter characterization and testing.
- Excellent grasp on analog and power circuits fundamentals and great hands-on testing skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and effective written/oral communication.
- Ability to work self-directed and closely within a team environment when required.
- Excellent time management skills. Ability to prioritize/perform multiple tasks.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.