Electrical Engineer 1
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Electrical Engineer 1
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Develop, design, and implement electrical solutions for consumer electronic products including but not limited to schematic capture, part selection, PCB layout, analysis and validation of prototype systems that meet the goals of the product while managing constraints in space, time, cost, performance, power, signal integrity, timing margins, and manufacturing.
- Direct and coordinate electrical engineering services as required.
- Collaborate with design, firmware, compliance, mechanical engineering, and many other engineering and design disciplines to optimize the overall system of the product.
- Develop project documentation including specifications, schematic diagrams, PCB layouts, schedules and presentations to fully capture and communicate the electrical design to achieve the projects goals.
- 5+ years of detailed EE design experience with strong fundamentals.
- Able to work independently with little direction and deliver on time.
- High speed HDI or ELIC board design and FPC experience.
- Solid understanding of high-speed interfaces such as PCIe, LPDDR4, USB3.0, MIPI CSI-2 and Power delivery.
- Experience generating Schematics using Cadence Orcad and familiar with Allegro and BOM Managment
- Proven Prototype and strong debug skills.
- Experience using high speed bench analysis tools and equipment.
- Collaborate with cross teams such as mechanical, CAD, SI and DFx team.
- Understanding simulation process flow, tools and models.
- Provide guidance to SI team to complete simulations and review results.
- Derating and FMEA analysis.
- RF experience is a plus.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.