Electrical Engineer - Sensors 1
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Electrical Engineer - Sensors 1
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Support hardware sensors such as accelerometers, gyroscopes, light, compass and sensor fusion.
- Partners closely with user experience Lead to ensure seamless end-user experience.
- Support the research and selection of sensors.
- Responsible for writing sensor algorithms and implementing them in to code.
- Experience developing sensor fusion solutions in hardware and software.
- Responsible for sensor solution integration via device driver.
- Strong design, coding and debugging skills are expected.
- Must have experience with devices, drivers and operating systems.
- BS, MS or PhD in EE required and/or 5-10 years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic products is a must.
- Direct experience with touch technology and/or flat panel display technology is beneficial.
- Strong electrical engineering background including analog and digital design and analysis proficiency.
- Architecture, design and validation of sensing systems that include precision analog signal processing including amplitude/frequency/phase modulation and demodulation.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.