Electrical Engineer - Radio Frequency 3
Building 88 88/3528 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Electrical Engineer - Radio Frequency 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Develop, design, and implement RF solutions for the product and collaborating with the system EE, EE team, and ME teams to achieve stated product goals.
- Responsible for the RF performance of the product including compliance with international regulations.
- BS, MS or PhD in EE required and/or 15+ years of relevant experience in RF hardware and system design for consumer electronic products.
- Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic products is a must.
- Working knowledge of EM and antenna theory inside portable wireless devices, including proper grounding, isolation, and defense mitigation techniques.
- Experience and understanding in RF component characteristics and behavior.
- Demonstrated ownership of multiple sub-systems and/or a complete simple product and/or experience launching multiple moderately complex to complex consumer electronic products
- Demonstrated system engineering ownership of a moderately complex to complex product and/or Hands-on experience launching multiple complex consumer electronic products
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.