Electrical Engineer - Battery
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Electrical Engineer - Battery
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- In-depth knowledge of Li-ion battery operation and performance including, charging, discharging, impedance, aging, cycle life, temperature effects, failure modes and safety.
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing various aspects of Li-ion battery related data.
- Experience working with low power, low noise analog and mixed signal electronics.
- Experience with programing and using battery cycling test equipment.
- BS, MS or PhD in EE required and/or 5-10 years of relevant experience designing battery solutions for portable consumer electronic products.
- Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic products is a must.
- Familiarity with embedded software development needs for real time embedded systems.
- Good knowledge on inter-module communications protocols like SM bus, I2C and others.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.