Electrical, Electronic, and Electromechanical (EEE) Parts Engineer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Electrical, Electronic, and Electromechanical (EEE) Parts Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Electrical, Electronic, and Electromechanical (EEE) Parts Engineer in Kent, WA.
- Bachelor’ s degree in electrical, or mechanical engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years working EEE part selection/compliance in the aerospace, automotive, or medical fields.
- Experience with one or more of the following standards: EEE-INST-0002, AEC-Q100/101/200, SMC-S-010/011.
- Experience with the review and approval of semiconductor and passive devices.
- Experience reviewing Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) documentation.
- Strong attention to detail, desire to solve problems, and drive to resolve technical issues.
- Experience working with Atlassian JIRA software.
- Experience with semiconductor or other EEE component manufacturing.
- Experience with tin whisker mitigations and probabilistic analysis.
- Understanding of physics of failure.
- Experience with EEE component failure analysis.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.