11811 Willows Rd. NE Redmond, WA 98052
Position Description: Protingent has an exciting contract opportunity for a ERP Analyst in Redmond, WA.
- Running existing query set to support current Quality monitoring of product performance and writing new queries as needed by the Engineering community.
- Support the current Redmond RAQA data analyst on an ERP implementation project that is transitioning from process design to data loading, testing, and report writing.
- For both the current operations and the ERP implementation support, in any one day person could be writing queries to test a data load, writing queries to provide data or analysis for a particular business scenario, or writing permanent reports that business users will operate .
- B.S. degree in a related field or the equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years experience performing analytics and queries in a manufacturing environment
- Must have prior Experience with Manufacturing Data, ability to concisely communicate query designs orally, in writing, and in diagrams
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates