Senior Avionics Cable Harness Design Engineer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Senior Avionics Cable Harness Design Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Senior Avionics Cable Harness Design Engineer in Kent, WA.
- B.S. degree or higher in Mechanical or an appropriate engineering field
- 10+ years of experience designing Wire Harnesses for the Aerospace industry
- Experience with Creo and Windchill and Routed System Designer (RSD)
- Understanding and application of wire derating analysis
- Familiar with existing applicable harness standards: IPC/WHMA-A-620A, NASA-STD-8739.4
- Strong electrical/mechanical design and integration skills using 3-D CAD software
- Experience with Pro/E Piping.
- Experience with other high-end CAD routing software such as Unigraphics NX Electrical and Mechanical Routing
- Knowledge of harness fabrication and installation processes.
- Experience with launch vehicle or spacecraft electrical/mechanical systems.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.