EE2-Schematic Tools Engineer
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052 | Contract
Position Title: EE2-Schematic Tools Engineer
- Our client in Schematic Tools Engineer for this long term contract located in Redmond.
- Develop, support and implement electrical engineering tools with a focus on supporting Cadence Allegro, DE-HDL and CIS Capture for our end user community.
- Develop and debug new schematic tool according to our End User community requirements. Document the enhancements, bugs and request.
- Design and fix the schematics when tools/libraries will change.
- Develop processes and data management interface for data, BOM and Variant Management. Organize the piloting and testing of the new software releases.
- Make automation and scripting for the tools. Help library team to create schematics and footprints for the library.
- BS, MS or PhD in Electrical Egineering required and/or 10-15 years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic product is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience fixing the schematics in tools/libraries using Cadence CIS Capture and/or DE-HDL schematic capture tools
- Basic knowledge on Allegro layout design tools
- Basic knowledge on TCL and/or SKILL scripting is a strong plus for the role
- Excellent project management, communication and teamwork skills required.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.