6244 185th Ave. NE suite 100 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: EE Technician
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract to hire opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced EE Technician
- Build, update, and repair of electronic assemblies for laser beam scanning projectors and 3D LIDAR sensing products
- Management, cataloging, and tracking of components and assemblies in a laboratory environment
- Document and conduct test on systems and subassemblies
- Highly proficient at SMD soldering
- Experience reading and interpreting PCB schematic and layout files
- Experience with standard electrical test equipment; e.g. DMM, oscilloscope, power supplies
- Solid communication and problem-solving skills, ability to understand complex systems and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Associate degree in Electronic Engineering Technology or related field
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Experience with Altium Designer is Preferred
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.