EDMS Application Manager
15800 Northup Way Bellevue, WA 98008 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire EDMS Application Manager opportunity with our client located in Bellevue, Washington.
- Act as software system owner
- Support maintenance of setup and configuration of software system (system)
- Day-to-day management, development, enhancement, and support of system
- Ensure compliance of system and use of, per NQA-1, Reg guide 1.28 rev 5, and NIRMA technical guides
- Ensure compliance of system with the company’s information technology architecture and standards
- Work with IT to create and manage users and user groups by providing necessary privileges and restrictions based on job roles, designations, and responsibilities
- Leverage internal and external resources and tools to provide solutions, resolve issues and ensure system best practices are utilized in system architecture and design
- Provide configuration assistance to developers and system analysts and serve as a resource for the resolution of complex and/or unique problems
- Write and maintain system lifecycle documentation, SODs, and training material
- Coordinate with HR on onboarding and offboarding as it pertains to training and access to the system
- Develop and maintain a controlled and compliant change management process whereby changes to the system are managed and documented
- Manage and use ticketing system to field, track, and document all issues, requests, etc. pertaining to the system
- Develop and maintain a strong and effective relationship with the software vendor, Omega 365
- Interface with software vendor and IT to plan platform upgrades, initiate support tickets, manage system upgrades and enhancements, etc.
- Work with Quality, IT, software vendor, and any external consultants to assist with the software qualification program efforts and maintenance of such as it pertains to the system
- Coordinate with IT to report and troubleshoot issues stemming from back-end (Server OS, SQL services, Service Accounts, Identity/Authentication) or infrastructure (VMware hosts, network, storage, etc.) related problems.
- Coordinate with IT on maintenance events that impact availability of PIMS services and communicate those outages to the respective parties based on impact.
- Other duties as assigned by RMDC Manager
- Advanced use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- The capacity for writing plainly and rationally, and communicate complex ideas in a concise manner
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience fielding tickets for and troubleshooting EDMS software
- Experience creating and facilitating software system training
- Experience writing and maintaining software lifecycle documentation, processes, and procedures
- Experience with software change control
- Experience producing reports from software
- The successful candidate will possess a high degree of trust and integrity, communicate openly and display respect and a desire to foster teamwork
- Experience in Nuclear regulatory environment preferred
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.