Dynamics CRM Solution Architect
Bellevue Seattle, WA 98006
Position Title: Dynamics CRM Solution Architect
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Seattle, Washington for an experienced Dynamics CRM Solution Architect.
- 4+ years with Microsoft CRM development
- 2+ years’ experience with C#, .NET, and J-Script
- 2+ years’ experience with SQL
- Microsoft platform skills
- Background in application development highly preferred
- Full life-cycle experience architecting large, scalable applications
- Identify potential risks/issues impacting individual performance or beyond and suggest solution
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Strong understanding of Microsoft CRM SDK MCSD Certification
- Experience implementing CRM solutions, preferably Microsoft CRM
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.