Document Control Specialist
15800 Northup Way Bellevue, WA 98008 US
Position Description: Protingent staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for a Document Control Specialist position.
- Understand and support nuclear regulatory and quality assurance document management practices and company RMDC procedures.
- Process documents for review and approval through company’s Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) and Configuration Management Information System (CMIS) system.
- Support cross-functional departments and external partners/vendors in obtaining document numbers and submitting documents for processing.
- Perform quality checks on documents submitted for processing.
- Manage and maintain hardcopy documentation, as necessary.
- Manage files, documents and workload in accordance with established company systems, processes and procedures.
- Maintain the project RMDC mailbox and/or ticketing system used for document control on the project.
- Expedite completion of workflows as necessary.
- Performs other administrative duties as assigned.
- Minimum five (5) years of document control and records management experience in the nuclear energy industry.
- Experience in the use of databases and electronic file management software.
- Knowledge and experience in electronic document and metadata management, i.e., identification, creation, use, retrieval, access, and retention.
- Strong customer service skills and a desire to achieve results.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional attention in detail.
- Strong oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Pay Rate Range: $45-60/h
- ITAR obligations are associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a) (1), (3) is required.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.