Director of PCI-E Interconnection Product Marketing
101 Metro Drive, Suite 500 San Jose, CA 95110
Position Title: Director of PCI-E Interconnection Product Marketing
Position Description: Our client in San Jose, CA is looking to bring on a Director of PCI-E Interconnection Product Marketing.
The Director, Product Marketing is a key role in the growth and evolution of the HSI (High Speed Interconnection) product family and will be proactively participating in setting the product roadmap and strategy for PCI-E products in the data center segment for our client.
The successful candidate for this role should have deep understanding of the multiple dimensions of market dynamics, including gauging ecosystem development and standardization progress, determining customer technical requirements, carrying out competitive analysis and building business cases. This is a key contributor role that will report to the Senior Marketing Director, High Speed Interconnection (HSI)
- Key responsibilities for this role includes participation in defining the solid product roadmaps to best fit the evolving ecosystem needs,
- Work closely with customers, field sales and application engineering teams to achieve design-wins, provide business and technical assistance in order to grow our client' s business for PCI-E product in the data center segment.
- A strong background in system level knowledge of PCI-E interconnection for server, storage and heterogeneous computing and working knowledge of high speed interconnection
- Ability to collaborate with remote marketing, sales, and engineering teams, is essential for success in this position.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with preference given to candidates with advanced degrees
- 8 or more years of relevant working experience on PCI-E interconnection systems or IC products for server, storage system and heterogeneous computing and working knowledge of high speed interconnection (signal integrity, SERDES, CDR/PLL, etc.)
- 5 or more years of customer facing role in engaging server OEM/ODM and HSC customers
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to interact at all levels in the organization
- Highly self-motivated with a desire to win through relentless execution
- Business acumen for driving complex marketing requirements and projects to success
- Flexibility to travel (mainly within NA)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.