Digital Retouching Artist
7700 Gateway Blvd Newark, CA 94560 | Contract
Position Title: Digital Retouching Artist
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Newark, California.
- Work with Design teams to generate exceptional product images
- Work with Producers to evaluate the requirements of a project and estimate schedule
- Output proofs for internal reviews with production and design teams
- Maintain color consistency and quality assurance on all images
- Execute a high volume of images quickly while maintaining tight quality standards
- Work through rounds of feedback to refine images into polished visuals
- Maintain consistent naming and archiving of files
- Contribute to our never-ending journey of quality improvement
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop skills and experience with Illustrator and Adobe Creative Suite
- Must have working knowledge of printing processes to ensure print feasibility, color adjustment and appropriate file building techniques.
- Must understand digital environment and requirements for digital as opposed to print
- Extremely attentive to detail, highly organized and able to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong sense of lighting, reflections, and textures.
- Experience working with proofing devices/software
- Ability to take direction and a willingness to proactively communicate if something is unclear
- Excellent creative and technical problem solving ability
- Bachelor' s degree in Photography, Design, related field or equivalent work experience
- 3 + years experience in a design or corporate industry.
- Relevant samples and/or portfolio available for review.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.