Digital Marketing & Media Manager
1275 Market Street San Francisco, CA 94103 | Contract
Position Title: Digital Marketing & Media Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Francisco, CA. Client is seeking a Digital Marketing & Media Manager to support strategy, execution and optimization of campaigns for client’ s new product(s). This role will collaborate closely with a small cross-functional team committed to launching and supporting our products and technologies in a meaningful way. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious marketer who wants to learn and grow with a quickly evolving team.
You will both create and curate content by working with internal and external creative teams, determine how and where that content is distributed, leverage best practices to drive reach on owned channels, forge partnerships to reach new audiences, and engage with fans to generate conversation and drive product education.
Digital Content, Communities and Media team oversees content marketing, social media marketing, social media channel management/optimization, influencer marketing, community management, and social analytics offering a wide breadth of opportunity to this candidate.
- Understand business and brand goals and work with Sr Manager to translate them clear briefs and social specific objectives
- Oversee day-to-day of content strategy, planning, execution, and optimization for assigned campaigns
- Manage calendar, working across multiple teams, stakeholders, and agencies to ensure one cohesive voice across the channel
- Work with creative and paid media agencies and internal teams on the creation of digital and social content, ensuring that creative fuels media strategy and media fuels creative strategy
- Work cross functionally:
- Client’ s website - Design plans that drive customers down a funnel with
- Analytics – Extract actionable insights from campaign performance and drive both immediate optimizations and long-term learning
- PR – Drive seamless integration across earned and owned media and messaging.
- May be asked to oversee some aspects of community management such as developing content to address community questions or drive education
- Track budget and oversee creation/approval of SOWs, etc.
- 5+ years experience in marketing; at least 2+ of those years should be in digital and/or social
- Highly organized with a demonstrated ability to manage campaigns from strategy through deployment and pivot as needed along the way
- Experience planning and managing paid campaigns, particularly on social platforms
- Experience overseeing the development of creative, particularly video content
- Strong communications skills with an ability to drive cross functional alignment and move projects forward towards goals
- Agency management experience, especially overseeing agencies in the creation of social and digital content
- Strong project management, organizational and communication skills.
- Genuine excitement for social media with a “ finger on the pulse” of trends, best practices, and best-in-class brands/campaigns
- Entrepreneurial mindset and eagerness to grow, pivot, and evolve with a fast-paced team
- B2C experience
- Influencer marketing experience highly desired
- Experience working for a large consumer brand
- Understanding of SEO and web analytics
- Experience using social media tools for content publishing and reporting
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.