Digital Design Engineer
400 Fairview Ave. N. Seattle, WA 98109
Position Title: Digital Design Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Seattle Washington for an experienced Digital Design Engineer:
- RTL implementation and verification of blocks in the signal processing chain.
- Bug fixes and feature updates to existing blocks, associated verification.
- RTL simulations and Netlist simulations with timing at top-level.
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional team of digital designers, analog designers, test engineers, systems engineers through all phases of product development to deliver new features and products.
- Evolve existing RAIN RFID products through feature enhancements and performance improvements.
- Participate in design of ICs that are produced in the billions.
- BS in Electrical Engineering (MSEE preferred)
- 10+ years of experience with Logic Design, Verification, Equivalence checking, Synthesis.
- A plus is you have used -Cadence Incisive simulator, Design Compiler for Synthesis, PrimeTime for STA-or other simulators.
- Experience with Python as a scripting language (preferred) or other scripting languages such as Perl, Ruby
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidate