Digital Design Engineer
400 Fairview Ave. N. Seattle, WA 98109
Position Title: Digital Design Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Seattle Washington for an experienced Digital Design Engineer:
- RTL implementation and verification of blocks in the signal processing chain.
- Bug fixes and feature updates to existing blocks, associated verification.
- RTL simulations and Netlist simulations with timing at top-level.
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional team of digital designers, analog designers, test engineers, systems engineers through all phases of product development to deliver new features and products.
- Evolve existing RAIN RFID products through feature enhancements and performance improvements.
- Participate in design of ICs that are produced in the billions.
- BS in Electrical Engineering (MSEE preferred)
- 10+ years of experience with Logic Design, Verification, Equivalence checking, Synthesis.
- A plus is you have used -Cadence Incisive simulator, Design Compiler for Synthesis, PrimeTime for STA-or other simulators.
- Experience with Python as a scripting language (preferred) or other scripting languages such as Perl, Ruby
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.