15266 NW Greenbrier Pkwy Beaverton, OR 97006 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Direct Hire DevOps Engineer opportunity in Beaverton, OR.
- Encourage and build automated processes wherever possible
- Define and implement development, test, release, update, and support processes
- Configure and improve automated build, testing, integration, and deployment (CI/CD) processes
- Document and educate team members on processes and process changes
- Monitor real-time system and product metrics
- Set up tools and required infrastructure
- Manage incidents and analyze root causes
- Manage the interface between engineering and the Production environment
- Support local and remote teams as needed.
- 5 years DevOps experience
- Adaptability and willingness to learn and explore new technologies
- Jenkins setup, maintenance, and CI/CD
- Git and GitHub
- Jira and Confluence
- Docker and Docker Compose
- AWS services: Management Console, Cognito, Lambda, ECS, RDS
- Microservices, architecture, and tools
- Kubernetes / EKS a plus
- NuGet server setup and maintenance
- C#, PostgreSQL, React
- Testing tools like SonarQube and Nexus
- Industry recognized certification in Development Operations a plus.
- Direct Hire
- Location: Beaverton, OR
- Salary Range: $125K-$145K
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.