3650 131st Ave SE Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Designer
Position Description: Protingent has an exciting contract opportunity for a Designer with our client in Bellevue, WA.
- Execute the design strategy for corporate and authorized dealer stores.
- Provide clear and timely communication of design decisions and changes to key stakeholders.
- Identify exceptions, propose design solutions and resolve issues with key party members.
- Designs stores within parameters of individual store budgets, market requirements, with alignment from cross-functional teams.
- Develops design documentation to support design intent per regional guidelines including schematic drawings and finish palettes.
- Explores and monitors evolving/developing concepts, trends in retail design and other related industries that focus on physical expression of brand strategy, design-centered customer satisfaction and sales improvement, and maintains knowledge of best practices.
- Communicate verbally, in writing, through drawings/sketches, PowerPoint slide decks and presentations.
- Ability to translate design principles / objectives into unique and varied store locations.
- 3+ years’ experience in the production of design development and construction drawings.
- 3+ years of production level competencies required for computer drafting and 3D modeling in AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Fluency with AutoCAD 2018, Sketchup Pro 2018, CAD standards, and graphic standards highly desired.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience working in retail, hospitality or restaurant design or interior/architectural organization.
- Current working knowledge of building and health codes and compliance issues.
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment and work independently with limited supervision on individual project deliverables.
- Highly organized and flexible with ability to take initiative, multitask, and prioritize projects.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Solid Organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and work both independently and closely with others.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
?About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.