Design Verification Engineer
3900 N Capital of Texas Hwy, Austin, TX 78746
Position Title: Design Verification Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Austin, Texas.
- Triage regression failures and make testbench updates • Debug functional errors in RTL model using simulation and debug tools.
- Maintain efficient and clean regression status
- Develop Scalable SystemVerilog/UVM testbenches for unit level and/or Cluster level verification.
- Review Architecture and Micro-Architecture specifications.
- Closely work with Architects and RTL designers.
- Define, maintain and execute unit level and/or Cluster level verification test plans.
- Generate and run Testcases on logic simulation models.
- Code Functional coverage models and System Verilog assertions.
- Drive Functional Coverage and Code coverage to closure.
- Integrate C++ reference model into Scoreboards
- 5-15 year’ s industry experience in a design verification role.
- Proficient in System Verilog/UVM/OVM, OOP/C++
- Knowledge of GPU, experience with Shader, Texture, or Memory System a plus
- Experience with code coverage and functional coverage driven verification methodology.
- Experience in creating, running and debugging of SystemVerilog/UVM constraint random Testbench.
- Excellent working knowledge of scripting languages such as Python or Perl.
- Understanding of micro-architecture, logic design, FSMs, arithmetic datapath pipelines.
- Strong functional verification experience including Test planning, Testbench Architecture, Test/Coverage Model/Assertion Development.
- Strong debugging skills
- Strong programming skills with good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.