Design Control Process Engineer
15800 Northup Way Bellevue, WA 98008 US
Position Description: Protingent staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for a Design Control Process Engineer with our client located in Bellevue, Washington.
- Provide oversight to partners and subcontractors developing mechanical system designs for the reactor.
- Assist in the development, maintenance and implementation of procedures, forms, work guides, tools, and training material related to design control, configuration management, and other engineering processes.
- Identify, raise, and resolve inconsistencies and deficiencies in existing processes and procedures, including initiation and resolution of condition reports.
- Assist area leads, engineering teams, and other project staff in understanding and implementing processes and procedures.
- Support planning efforts and maintain schedule adherence for design activities.
- Provide technical direction and oversight of supplier projects, working with the contract administrator to ensure delivery of data and other deliverables, as well as coordination and performance of technical reviews of deliverables.
- B.S. or higher in relevant engineering discipline from an accredited university and 2+ years direct experience in an Engineering work environment.
- Knowledge of quality program design and configuration management principles, practices, and tools.
- Experience in writing and maintaining technical project procedures and training.
- Experience with ANSI/NIRMA CM 1.0 and 10 CFR 50 Appendix B control programs preferred.
- Excellent technical writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and aspiration for technical excellence.
- Candidate must be a self-starter and possess ability to perform both individually and as a team contributor.
- Experience working to quality standards on design activities, such as ASME NQA-1 or ISO 9001.
- The successful candidate will possess a high degree of trust and integrity, able to communicate openly, and display respect and a desire to foster teamwork.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.