21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Database Developer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Database Developer in Kent, WA.
- BS in technology field
- 3+ years industry experience
- Direct experience with development of Enterprise-level material property databases from an immature state.
- Direct experience with Airtable
- Experience integrating databases with CREO, ANSYS, Windchill, including relevant coding.
- Direct experience with development of user interface and visualization for material properties database
- Experience with integration of mathematical calculation and statistics into Enterprise-level software packages.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Direct experience with GRANTA
- Familiarity with MMPDS
- Familiarity with mechanical (tension, compression, LCF) and thermal testing (k, Cp) of materials.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.