2000 Crow Canyon Place, Suite 150 San Ramon, CA 94583
Position Title: Data Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Ramon, California.
- Performs a variety of data loads & data transformations.
- Working knowledge of methods for parsing, formatting, & transforming data into units consistent with analytical needs.
- Demonstrates proficiency in implementation of logical/physical data models that support MDM best practices.
- Performs integration of multiple data source-formats into master data load.
- Proficient in the use of at least one ETL tool.
- Bachelors in a CS discipline with minimum 7 yrs experience or Masters in CS with minimum 3-4 yrs experience.
- variety of Database types
- Database build, schemas, structure, queries
- mySQL, postgres, oracle DB structures
- Must have built databases in AWS and other cloud services.
- Batch processes for data conversion
- AWS data pipeline
- IAM roles assignments
- EMR ETL for large datasets
- Languages: Python, Java, C+
- Experience with conversions of XML, JSON formats to CSV etcetera
- Experience with python language API for document translations helpful
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- experience building visualization dashboard with plotly, D3 (Js), dash
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.