21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Data Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Data Engineer in Kent, WA.
- 5+ years of data engineering, ETL and/or data warehouse development
- Master’ s Degree in Computer Science (or similar area of study)
- Technical expertise and experience both SQL and NOSQL databases
- Advanced understanding of a wide array of data models including relational, dimensional, document-based, object oriented, object-relational, and graphical
- Advanced experience in database interrogation of SQL and NOSQL databases
- Experience implementing High Availability systems requirement
- Experience with web based APIs (e.g. REST, SOAP)
- Experience with AWS Stack (RDS, Kinesis, Lambda, Redshift, SQS, etc)
- Proficiency in scripting languages (e.g. Python, Bash)
- Strong analytic skill set and a high degree of proficiency in data mining
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience with and knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Experience in manufacturing processes such as Integrated Supply Chain
- Experience with OLAP Cubes or similar BI constructs
- Experience with Kafka, Spark and other big data pipeline technologies
- Experience with IoT / Smart Factory data collection and aggregation
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.