6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd. Pleasanton, CA 94588
Position Title: Data Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Pleasanton, California.
- Create reports from data, work w/teams to assist with data analysis, will work with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Analyze raw data to help with forecasting and come up with ways to make analysis/processes more efficient.
- Type of data that the person will be analyzing includes general data, spend, data on infrastructure, etc.
A minimum of 4-6 years of data processing/data analyst experience and analyzing that data to prepare reports
- A minimum of 4-6 years of data processing/data analyst experience and analyzing that data to prepare reports
- Data processing- being able to take data in raw form
- Data analysis- be able to gain insights to what the data means
- Collaboration- must be able to work with teams
- Be a team player
- Actively communicate and not be afraid to flag items/take initiative.
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Oracle experience and SQL experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.