1205 Craftsman Way Suite 107 Everett, WA 98201
Position Title: Data Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Everett, Washington.
- Develop repeatable techniques to acquire, interpret, and represent large scientific data sets
- Implement databases and data collection systems
- Apply filters (RMS, RSS, trends, etc.) to represented data
- Present findings to team members, management, and outside entities
- Database creation and management
- Strong statistical analysis skills
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint (or Calc, Writer, Impress)
- Programming experience (to convert binary data)
- Strong SQL skills (MySQL or similar)
- Linux and Windows experience
- C/C++ preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills with an analytical background.
- Good communication skills: ability to translate business questions into data requirements, document provided solutions, and communicate project status.
- Experience working with binary data and creating reports from large data sets
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.