Data Analyst 3
12920 SE 38th Street Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Data Analyst 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- At least 5 years relevant experience required.
- Track requests & Deliverables
- Identify new sources of data
- Secure access to data sources
- Determine data accuracy and usefulness
- Define processes to improve the quality of data (standards) 1. Frequency of data collection 2. Consistency (normalization) 3. Automate data gathering activities
- Identify application owners
- Refine Tier structure
- Refine application list
- Define requirement for tool integration (BAC, Ops Ware, OpenView, Onaro, Clarity, Team websites, etc.)
- Define integration paths with Change Management
- Define structure and process to manage configuration files (Application & Service Mapping in DDM)
- Work with project team to develop Asset Management processes and procedures in application of HP Asset Center
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.