Data Analyst IV
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 | Contract
Position Title: Data Analyst IV
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, California.
- Be a leading authority on survey tooling, design, methodology, and analysis: work with partners to design surveys that are statistically sound and built to appropriately measure desired constructs.
- Use expertise in survey research to figure out the right audiences, sampling strategies, triggering events, and cadence
- Analyze survey data to identify trends, conduct root cause analysis, and find opportunities to improve Building 8 products
- Work with stakeholders to make recommendations and build action plans based on findings
- Prepare documents and materials for leadership meetings, reviewing results and presenting strategic product recommendations
- 5+ years of data analytics in consumer devices or equivalent experience
- 5+ in user research and survey design and analytics
- Experience in survey design, analytics, and action planning
- Program and project management expertise
- Experience with different survey tools (e.g., Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey)
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel manipulating very large datasets is required
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a dynamic program landscape
- Willingness to shift from high-level critical thinking to stepping in and helping to drive implementation alongside functional teams
- BA/BS preferably in Psychology, Marketing Research, Behavioral Economics, Social Sciences (e.g., Anthropology, Sociology), Data Science, Mathematics or similar field Masters or PhD in relevant field preferred
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.