Cyber Security Engineer
909 NE Boat St Seattle, WA 98105 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Cyber Security Engineer opportunity located in Seattle, WA.
- Develop security strategy, policies, procedures and practices to address current and emerging threats.
- Implement gaps with security solutions in endpoints, network, cloud, and data in transit
- Recommend priorities & drive implementation (assess current situation, evaluate trends, anticipate requirements)
- Drive security initiatives - assist internal and industry teams to promote best practices and drive toward solutions that support security standards.
- Oversee vulnerability & patch management, security testing, and incident response.
- 5+ years of relevant security experience.
- Python and C++
- Understanding of secure design-code-build-deploy approaches, tools and supporting infrastructure.
- Analytical thinking. Attention to detail. Aptitude to learn new technologies quickly.
- Pay Rate Range: $65-$95/hr
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, 2 insurance plans (100% paid for employee only -HDHP plan, and a buy up POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.